We treat all of our patients royally at Hammond Aesthetic & General Dentistry in Provo, but some of them receive actual crowns. Not what a king or queen wears, but dental crowns for your teeth!
Hammond Aesthetic & General Dentistry is the best place to get your teeth looking better than ever. And putting a crown on a tooth with troubles could be just what you need to achieve a sensational smile.
Crowns are a treatment for a host of problems:
- To guard a weak tooth from decay, breaking, or to hold together a cracked tooth.
- To cover and provide durability to a tooth with a large filling and little tooth structure remaining.
- To restore a broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down.
- To brighten a tooth that is too small or misshapen.
- To cover a tooth with severe discoloration.
- To add strength to a tooth following a root canal procedure.
If you feel like you have a need for a crown, don’t look any further than Hammond Aesthetic & General Dentistry. Our dentists and lab techs have the experience, training, and expertise to make sure your crowns are created and placed perfectly. There are many different kinds of crowns that serve different purposes. We carry out an intensive examination to ensure the crown you get is perfect for you and your smile.
We then prepare your tooth so that the crown will fit the way that it should. Once the tooth is prepared and ready, we use state-of-the-art tools to fit the crown on your tooth. When done properly, crowns can last many years.
Dental crowns from Hammond Aesthetic & General Dentistry in Provo are a terrific way to safeguard and enhance your smile. We also provide dental implants and other services. Schedule a coronation today!
Contact Hammond Aesthetic & General Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):