Invisible Braces Offered Here in Provo
Having straight beautiful teeth provides many people a lot of satisfaction. In fact, it is said people often perceive those with straight, white teeth as happier and more successful. At Hammond Aesthetic & General Dentistry near Orem, we want our patients to be able to have the straight teeth, and beautiful perfect smiles they desire!
Are you looking for a straighter and more self-assured smile unaccompanied by the wires and brackets of traditional braces? Invisalign® clear braces offer an alternate straightening solution using a series of comfortable, clear, and removable aligners.
As an authorized Invisalign® provider in Utah County, we offer you this effective alignment option that provides patients with total comfort.
Invisalign’s clear braces system is convenient because the aligner trays are removable, it is comfortable because each set of aligners are custom designed, and they look great because they are virtually invisible.
Over a half-million smiles across the nation reveal the success of revolutionary Invisalign invisible braces treatment, and we are happy to offer this in our Provo office as well.
Invisalign Clear Braces Fit Your Lifestyle
Invisalign clear braces have been a wonderful way for our patients to get straighter teeth without the need for traditional clear braces and have many benefits. Some of the benefits of Invisalign clear braces include:
- Time – Invisalign in most situations can help you have the perfect smile you’ve always wanted faster than traditional braces. Most traditional braces take approximately two years to complete treatment; but with Invisalign, you can have a straighter, more beautiful smile in as little as nine months to a year. Some of our Utah County patients take even less time than nine months to a year because of the technology used by Invisalign clear braces for straightening.
- Discreetness – No need to worry about Invisalign invisible braces drawing attention. The transparency of the aligners makes their presence nearly invisible to those around you.
- Versatility – Invisalign clear braces adapt to your busy lifestyle and allow for continued oral hygiene. You can remove your aligners when eating, drinking, flossing, brushing, or periodically for a special event.
- Comfort – Invisalign aligner trays are custom designed for each patient, so they fit and work perfectly. Invisalign trays are designed with your mouth in mind and are created using modern dental technology so that they are comfortable and effective. Smooth edges ensure that Invisalign clear braces won’t snag the sides of your mouth or gums. You can wear your aligners without the hassle of sores or irritation.
- Appearance – Invisalign is a clear braces system, and is not noticeable to most people. The clear aligners used by Invisalign are made of a durable, thin plastic which fits your teeth closely and comfortably, ensuring that those around you don’t notice them. Compared to traditional braces, Invisalign is aesthetically pleasing and can help you have your perfect smile without social anxiety.
- Convenience – Invisalign is a convenient way to straighten your teeth because the clear aligner trays, unlike traditional braces, are removable. What this can mean for you is that if you ever feel like you want your Invisalign trays out for a social function, it is as simple as taking your aligners out and putting them back in when the occasion is over. Having removable trays also means that you can take care of your teeth like you usually do, helping to ensure that your oral health stays great. It also means that you can continue to eat the foods that you enjoy, without having to worry about food getting stuck in brackets and wires!
- Efficiency – We use impressions of your mouth to map out the progression of your tooth movements, as well as to design custom Invisalign aligners that shift your teeth to calculated locations. You can see the projected results beforehand, and the process takes less time than traditional braces. An average alignment process using Invisalign invisible braces takes under a year, depending on the case.
What Are Invisalign® Clear Braces?
If you are an adult and have wanted to straighten teeth without braces so that you can have the beautiful smile you have always desired, Invisalign® treatment is a great solution. This invisible braces system can help you straighten teeth without metal braces effectively, comfortably, and safely.
Many adults find the appearance of traditional braces unsightly and embarrassing. On top of that, traditional braces require frequent treatment visits, which are inconvenient and time-consuming. Fortunately, Invisalign® invisible braces offer an alternative that is both aesthetically pleasing and more convenient than traditional braces, and we offer them here in Provo, Utah.
The Invisalign® Invisible Braces System
Invisalign® invisible braces use a system of clear aligners to gradually straighten teeth comfortably and discreetly. Because Invisalign® treatment uses clear trays, most people will not notice that you are straightening your teeth. These aligner trays are custom-made to fit your mouth, so they will feel and look great while allowing you to straighten teeth without braces.
Invisalign® trays are see-through and less noticeable. They have other benefits over traditional braces, too. Invisalign® invisible braces are removable, which means that you can take them out while eating or cleaning your teeth. This means you can continue to eat the foods you love and keep your teeth just as clean as ever without having to use special care.
With Invisalign® treatment, you can straighten teeth without braces and get the results you desire. Our caring Provo team is experienced at providing Invisalign® services to our patients, and we can provide you the excellent care that you deserve.
We have seen the positive impact that Invisalign® treatment can have on our patients’ smiles, so if you are looking to have a more beautiful smile, we are excited to help you get the smile of your dreams!
Invisalign Aligners: Improve Your Teeth, Improve Your Health
Used in connection with cosmetic dentistry at our Provo practice, Invisalign clear braces can prepare your teeth for additional treatments as well as enhance oral health by resolving several common issues, such as:
Overly crowded teeth. Because of a lack of space, the teeth crowd each other out, twisting the teeth.
Widely spaced teeth: Abnormal jaw growth or missing teeth create unsightly gaps and spaces between teeth.
Crossbite. Misalignment of upper and lower jaws cause one or more upper teeth to bite inside the lower teeth.
Overbite. Genetics, bad oral hygiene, or bone overgrowth cause the upper front teeth to extend far over the lower teeth.
Underbite. The lower teeth extend past the upper front teeth due to missing upper teeth, the undergrowth of the upper jaw, or the overgrowth of the lower jaw.
Without treatment such as invisible braces, these problems commonly lead to gum disease, tooth wear, bone loss, dental decay, the prevention of normal tooth function, and painful jaw and joint issues.
How Does Invisalign Treatment Work? Invisible Braces Step-by-Step
1. Assessment/First Appointment. By contacting our Provo cosmetic dentistry office in Utah County, you can schedule an initial consultation, where we will assess your concerns, goals, and situation to determine together whether Invisalign clear braces are best suited for you.
2. Planning process. If we determine you are a candidate for this system, we can begin treatment. First, we will take digital pictures and x-rays and have a mold made of your teeth that is analyzed by our team. Once this is complete, we will calculate the gradual shift of your teeth in stages to help us create your treatment plan. This plan will include the step-by-step progression towards your desired new smile.
3. Creating the aligners. Using modern dental technology, we then custom design a series of clear aligners, each fashioned to shift your teeth to a computed location in the next stage of the plan. These aligners, or trays, are then made of a durable, and invisible looking plastic. Using these trays, we can help you get the smile of your dreams.
4. Invisalign treatment. At each visit, you will receive a new set of aligners that you will wear for approximately two to three weeks. The more regularly you wear your aligners, the faster you will see your smile transform. While every patient’s situation is unique, most people generally need 20-30 sets of aligners.
How to Choose an Invisalign Dentist
Find Your Invisalign Dentist Right Here in Provo
If you are wondering how to choose an Invisalign dentist, and especially a Utah County dentist who offers Invisalign dentist services, you aren’t the only one. We are a Provo dentist that offers Invisalign, and we want to ensure that you get the personalized care that you deserve. We are confident that we can provide you the service you need, and our skilled and friendly team are ready to help.
We want to be the Provo dentist that is right for you; however, when you are looking for an Invisalign dentist there are a few different things you want to look at to ensure the Invisalign dentist you pick is the dentist for you:
- Experience – How long has the dentist you are looking at been providing Invisalign as a service to his or her patients? Having skilled, well-trained team members is important when receive any type of dental procedure, especially when you are straightening teeth. Our team has the experience you need for Invisalign, and have been providing Invisalign for a number of years. We want you to receive exceptional results and are excited to be well-trained in this wonderful traditional braces alternative.
- Philosophy – When you are looking for an Invisalign dentist, it is important to determine if their philosophy matches your own. Does the dentist care about your individual care needs? Do you feel like the care they are providing is catered toward you? When you talk to the dentist, does he or she listen to what you have to say? If your answer is yes to these questions, then you should be on the path to getting great care. At Hammond Aesthetic & General Dentistry near Orem, we are here to help you, and our team does its very best to meet, and even exceed your needs. We understand that having a dentist who listens and cares about your needs is important, and our caring and experienced team strives to provide you high-quality care from the comfort of our Provo dentist office.
Our team is ready to provide you with the Invisalign services you deserve in a comfortable, friendly, and caring environment. Your needs are important us, and we feel you deserve to receive individualized and personal care, and if you want straighter, more beautiful teeth we are excited to help.
Treat Yourself to Invisalign
By scheduling an initial consultation at our Provo cosmetic dentistry office, we can determine if Invisalign® clear braces are the best solution for enhancing your smile. Contact us here or simply fill out the form on this page.
Give yourself the gift of a beautiful smile with Invisalign® invisible braces. Visit Hammond Aesthetic & General Dentistry if you are in Utah County, from Lehi to Orem!