Who would say no to a prettier smile? At Hammond Aesthetic & General Dentistry in Provo, we think the answer is no one. With all of the cosmetic dentistry procedures available, most of our dental patients can get the smile they want.
Here is a quick look at some of the most popular treatments.
1. Teeth whitening is the most common cosmetic dentistry procedure and it is used to lighten discolored teeth. This quick and easy treatment is usually done in the dentist office, and the results can be surprisingly dramatic.
2. Bonding is a popular treatment that uses a dental composite that resembles enamel. This material is applied to the surface of the teeth, sculpted into the desired shape, and then hardened and polished.
3. Tooth reshaping is a simple way to improve the appearance of teeth. It involves removing part of the enamel and can be used to fix small chips or to change the length or position of teeth.
4. Veneers are custom-made porcelain coverings that are very thin. They are bonded to the teeth and can be used to close gaps or cover discolored teeth.
5. For most Provo, American Fork, and Utah County patients, dental implants are the best way to fix a missing tooth.
6. And finally, there is your dream smile. This is a combination of the available treatments to get Utah County dental patients the smiles they want.
At Hammond Aesthetic & General Dentistry, we want our patients to have the best oral health possible, and to look their best, too. We provide cosmetic and family dentistry. Schedule an appointment with us today.
Contact Hammond Aesthetic & General Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):