At Hammond Aesthetic & General Dentistry, everything we do is for the welfare of our valued patients. We are committed to delivering quality, compassionate dental care tailored to each patient’s individual needs.
We know that optimum oral health is a critical element of comprehensive physical health and that dentists do more that just “drill and fill.” Like your primary care physician, Chris Hammond is an indispensable member of your family’s team of healthcare providers.
What Has Hammond Aesthetic & General Dentistry Done Lately?
- Diagnosis and treatment of gum disease
- Oral cancer checks
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic bad breath
- Coordinated care with medical doctors for dental patients with cancer or other chronic conditions
- Guidance on the oral health considerations of medication side effects
- Custom night guards for people who grind their teeth
- Oral conscious sedation, patience, and compassion for patients with dental anxiety
- Specialized care for pregnant woman
- Pediatric dental counsel for new parents
- Emergency care for victims of a mouth injury
- Referrals to and coordination with trusted specialists for procedures we don’t perform at Hammond Aesthetic & General Dentistry
- Custom mouthguards for athletes of all ages
- Instruction on appropriate dental hygiene
- Diagnosis of bite issues
- Replacement of old amalgam fillings
- Improved confidence for smile transformation recipients
- In-office and at-home teeth whitening
- Dental deep cleanings that include scaling and root planing for plaque and tartar removal
What Can We Do For You?
The caring team at Hammond Aesthetic & General Dentistry would love to help you with any of your dental needs. To schedule an appointment, call 801-374-0070.
Contact Hammond Aesthetic & General Dentistry: 801-374-0070
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):