Dr. Chris Hammond at Hammond Aesthetic & General Dentistry performs complete smile re-designs that turn ordinary teeth (or even teeth with significant problems) into sensational smiles. If you have been considering a smile makeover, you probably want to know if you will still look like yourself.
The answer is “Yes! Only better!” We use nature as a guide when improving smiles. Bringing multiple components into harmony is crucial when designing a a terrific smile makeover. Here are a few:
- Tooth Shape – includes proportion and alignment
- Tooth Size – this also includes the unique dimensions of the spaces between the teeth
- Tooth Color – hue, value, intensity, and color variations between teeth
- Tooth Bite – how upper and lower teeth fit together
- Gumline – shape and color
- Face Shape and Bone Structure
- Skin Tone
- Lips – color, shape, size
This list is not comprehensive, but it gives you an idea of the complexity. Though advanced cosmetic dentistry is multifaceted, it follows the esthetic principles expressed in naturally beautiful smiles.
But you don’t have to worry about midlines and microesthetics because we are committed to the details. We invite you to schedule a smile design consultation to communicate with Dr. Hammond about your current smile and the dazzling smile you desire.
Contact Hammond Aesthetic & General Dentistry: 801-374-0070
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):