- Check Up; it’s time, and this is the best way to avoid dental problems.
- Clean Up; our dental hygienist is ready to give you a super clean smile. Our office also offers bad breath treatment to help give you fresh breath that will match your new smile.
- Brush Up; if it has been a while since your last dental visit, it’s probably time to come in to learn about the new options we have for dental care.
- Avoid pain; if you have dental pain and have been putting off a trip to the dentist, come in now. We specialize in relieving dental pain. We also offer sedation dentistry.
- Fillings; we can find and fill all your dental cavities in almost no time at all. This will help you avoid more painful problems down the road, and helps ease some of those sensitivities to hot and cold.
- Avoid gum disease; we can assess the health of your gums and suggest treatments or practices that are available to help you improve the health of your gums.
- Ready for a whiter smile? We can help. We have tooth whitening options available that will brighten your smile and make your teeth whiter.
- Tooth replacement; If you are missing a tooth, we can help restore your smile with the latest in tooth replacement technology. Ask us about our dental implant options.
- Cosmetic dentistry is something everyone is considering to make improvements to their smile. We can help you assess the options and learn more about the possibilities of cosmetic dentistry.
- Confidence: Nothing brings you more confidence than when you know you have a bright and beautifully healthy smile.
We’re Drs. Hammond, and we are dentists in the Provo, Utah community. If you are ready for professional cosmetic and family dentistry, please give our office a call.
We are members of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. http://www.aacd.com