Do you have a special event coming up? Perhaps a wedding, graduation, milestone birthday, anniversary, or reunion? At Hammond Aesthetic and General Dentistry in Provo we have five cosmetic dentistry procedures that can usually be completed in one office visit, to quickly improve your smile!
- Veneers. Porcelain veneers have been a successful treatment for decades but we never fail to be amazed by the results. A veneer is a super-thin layer of porcelain bonded permanently to the front of a tooth. A veneer can cover a chip, hide a crack, make discoloration disappear, or correct a misshapen tooth.
- Gum Contouring. Perhaps your teeth are sensational and healthy but you have a gumline that is too low or too high and detracts from the presentation. Gum contouring can reshape the gumline and beautify your smile.
- Enamel Shaping. Just one slightly misshapen tooth can downgrade the aspects of a smile even if all the other teeth look great. Let us reshape the tooth so it blends in seamlessly.
- Bonding. Dental bonding just gets better and better. Bonding is used in a multitude of applications to fix teeth with cosmetic and structural problems. The newest prep techniques are minimally invasive – leaving you with more of your own tooth structure.
- Teeth Whitening. Make your smile pop with professional in-office teeth whitening. There is nothing like a terrific white smile to give you optimal confidence.
Cosmetic dentistry from Hammond Aesthetic and General Dentistry in Provo is an investment that will bless you every day. We’ve improved the smiles of people from American Fork and Lehi, who also come to our office for family dentistry. Schedule an appointment with us today!
Contact Hammond Aesthetic & General Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):