If you’ve noticed that you’re too tired to floss your teeth each night, this post from Hammond Aesthetic & General Dentistry in Provo is for you. We want to give you a few ideas for unique times to floss, since it’s an essential part of your daily dental health routine.
- If you’re an early riser, try flossing in the morning right after you brush.
- Try just after lunch, but before you go back to work.
- Before or after you exercise. Your oral health is just as important as your physical fitness. Keep some floss in your gym bag and give your teeth and gums some attention along with the rest of your body.
- During the nightly news or while watching Netflix.
- While taking a bath. Any task is more enjoyable if it can be done while relaxing in a warm tub. Light some scented candles, play some soothing music and turn off your cell phone for an at-home spa experience for an at-home spa experience.
Along with brushing, flossing should be part of your daily routine. So should regular checkups at Hammond Aesthetic & General Dentistry in Provo. We offer complete family dentistry, and patients from American Fork and Lehi make sure to see us every six months. They also improve their smiles with our cosmetic dentistry. Call for an appointment today!
Contact Hammond Aesthetic & General Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):